Lost or stolen
Have you lost your mobile phone, tablet or laptop?
- Block the SIM card
- Activate any tracing, theft protection and remote wipe programmes
- Change the password for all services you have activated on the lost device (for example e-mail, cloud services, messaging services and social media)
- What information may have fallen into the wrong hands? Contact the affected parties
Have you lost your bank card or access card?
- Block it immediately and order a new one
- You must report theft or damage that concerns private property to the police
- Notify your insurance company
- If the theft or vandalism takes place during travel abroad, you should report it to the local police (give a copy of the police report to your insurance company)
- If it happens in connection with studies or work, report it as an undesirable incident (deviation) to your place of study or work
Ask for help from a security guard or the police if necessary
- Security guard: Call the number at the bottom of the screen. If no number appears, select your place of study or work from the menu in the upper right-hand corner
- For immediate assistance from the police, call 112. If it is not urgent contact your place of study or work or call the police on tel. 02800
Last updated: 01. December 2020