Protection of privacy in this case refers to how websites collect and use information from people that visit the site or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The controller: Asbjørn Seim, OsloMet
- Data Processor: Ny Media
Collecting personal data
- Information you submit by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cookies are stored on your browser when you visit the website. These are used to collect information about you as a user.
- Statutory authority: Section 8 first paragraph of the Norwegian Personal Data Act, consent.
The information is used to answer your e-mail enquiries.
E-mail traffic is logged
The data that is logged is: the time the e-mail is received, which device (e-mail server) the e-mail is sent from (HELO information and IP address), where it is to be sent and the e-mail address it is sent from and to. Some system information is also logged, such as the message number (message ID, which is unique for each e-mail) and error messages. The content of the e-mail is never logged. The logs are stored as long as necessary for operation and monitoring of the systems.
- Which pages you look at, which pages you come from and which pages you go to
- Whether you have visited the website before
- Date and time
- Which browser you use and your operating system