Report any undesirable incidents (deviations). Your place of study or work needs to know what is going on. This is necessary to ensure that undesirable incidents are followed up and safety and security improved.
Examples of incidents that must be reported:
- Personal injuries (accidents and near-accidents)
- Bullying, sexual harassment, threatening situations and criminal offences such as violence, theft, robbery etc.
- Computer fraud and sensitive information in the wrong hands
- Failure or deficiencies in safety and security procedures or technical security measures
- Violation of laws, regulations and internal procedures
Check where you can report undesirable incidents (deviations) at your place of study or work.