Report it – so that safety and security can be improved.
Report any undesirable incidents (deviations). Your place of study or work needs to know what is going on. This is necessary to ensure that undesirable incidents are followed up and safety and security improved. Check where to report undesirable incidents (deviations) at your place of study or work.
Examples of incidents that must be reported:
- Damage to people or material
- Bullying, sexual harassment, threatening situations and criminal offences such as violence, theft, robbery etc.
- Computer fraud and sensitive information in the wrong hands
- Failure or deficiencies in safety and security procedures or technical security measures
- Violation of laws, regulations and internal procedures
Worries and observations can also be a reason to report.
In case of concerns related to radicalisation or espionage, report this to the police
If there is an emergency, call 112 (Police emergency number)
Radicalisation: Contact the police on 02800 (open 24 hours) and ask for the radicalisation contact in your police district. Contact RVTS on 22 58 60 00 if you want to talk to someone else than the police about this.
Espionage: Call PST on 23 30 50 00 (open 24 hours) or write to them here: Tip us
Remember: it is better to alert them one time too many, than one too few