Privacy declaration for sikresiden.no
The website Sikresiden.no is managed by OsloMet, which also is the data controller. The data processor for the sikresiden.no web application is Frontkom AS (Fromtkom.com)
Personal data is used in the work of managing and developing Sikresiden.no. The information is stored for as long as it is relevant to this work. The legal basis for processing is GDPR Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f.
Universities, colleges, and other participants in the Sikresiden collaboration are interested in using Sikresiden.no for training and informational purposes related to security. The goal is to give students and staff the knowledge on how to contribute to preventive security measures and what to do in case of an incident. Collaborating through Sikresiden.no as a shared solution in the higher education sector provides higher quality at lower costs. The collected personal data is minimal and not sensitive. It is only necessary information to administer what is delivered from Sikresiden.no. The privacy impact for you as a student/employee is therefore minimal.
What personal data is collected and what is it used for?
We collect certain data on how you use sikresiden.no to measure website visits and usage patterns for improvement. By using sikresiden.no, you consent to the storage of cookies in your browser. Read more on how to remove cookies (Nettvett, NO).
The analysis tool Google Analytics is used to produce statistics by collecting the IP address of your device. We gather information such as date, time, operating system, browser, whether you have visited the site before, which site you came from, and which pages you visit. We also store your chosen study location/organization, so you don't have to select it each time you use Sikresiden.no.
If you use e-learning links from Sikresiden.no, your device's IP address is recorded.
To effectively follow up participants in the Sikresiden.no collaboration, we store personal information in a CRM system, including:
- Contact information and details provided by individuals in inquiries, used to follow up on those inquiries.
- Contact information for individuals with relevant security roles in participating organizations, used in connection with the dissemination of information.
- For local editors who edit the Sikresiden.no web application, login information is stored for user administration.
You have the right to know how your personal data are used, including:
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data or restrictions on further processing.
- The right to obtain a copy of your personal data we have stored.
- The right to know how your personal data are processed and access to all your personal data registered at sikresiden.no.
- The right to rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, in case of unlawful or incorrect data processing.
How we protect your personal data
There are few personal data associated with Sikresiden.no, and none of them are special categories. We take precautions to protect your personal data. Only individuals with a legitimate need have access to the personal data. We enter into data processing agreements with the data processors for sikresiden.no and the adjoined e-learning platform.
Should you have any questions regarding this declaration or wish to exercise your rights in accordance with it, contact us at email@example.com.
The institutions managing sikresiden.no and the institutions using sikresiden.no each have their own Data Protection Officer.