Safety and security training
Sikresiden.no has developed courses consisting of short e-learning sessions that take 3–7 minutes to complete. The sessions are freely available through the links below. Leaders can register their staff for whole courses.
- Basic safety training
- Acute and life-threatening violence (PLIVO)
- Protection of privacy (GDPR) and ethics in research
Target group: Researchers and students
- Are you doing research on people?
- Do you actually need personal data?
- Be considerate – conduct a DPIA!
- Permissions you need in order to collect personal data
- How to obtain consent
- Safe processing of the information
- When you are done
Safety during the Start of Studies
Target group: Buddies at universities and university colleges.
- Access to the Junglemap training platform
Everyone who is part of the sikresiden.no collaboration has access to the e-learning platform from Junglemap, for use in security training.
That means you can:
Customize and distribute all courses created by sikresiden.no
Adapt and distribute standard courses on information security and privacy, created by Junglemap
- Create and distribute their own courses on security, i.e. themes found on sikresiden.no, for example infection control or research ethics
- Customize and distribute security courses develops and shared by other organizations in the sikresiden collaboration
If you want to use the Junglemap platform in other areas, as HR or economy, it is not included in the agreement sikresiden.no has with Junglemap, and you must contact Junglemap directly. If you have any questions regarding the use or ordering of the Junglemap platform, contact email@example.com