Safety and security training
Sikresiden.no has developed courses consisting of short e-learning sessions that take 3–7 minutes to complete. The sessions are freely available through the links below. Leaders can register their staff for whole courses.
When a participant is registered for a course, all the lessons are sent to the participant by e-mail, at a defined frequency, and the management can follow up their employees’ completion of the course. The management gains access to statistics and documentation of completed training.
- Basic safety training
- Acute and life-threatening violence (PLIVO)
- Protection of privacy (GDPR) and ethics in research
Target group: Researchers and students
- Are you doing research on people?
- Do you actually need personal data?
- Be considerate – conduct a DPIA!
- Permissions you need in order to collect personal data
- How to obtain consent
- Safe processing of the information
- When you are done
Safety during the Start of Studies
Target group: Buddies at universities and university colleges.
- Registration for courses and access to the training platform
Sikresiden.no has acquired Jungelmap's platform for nanolearning, for use in safety and security training at all institutions who participate in the sikresiden.no collaboration.
Institutions can sign up as users of the platform, which allow them to:
- Create and distribute own courses
- Modify Jungelmap's course in data security and protection of privacy
- Register all or part of the institution for available security courses
- Distribute the courses via e-mail or mobile phone
- Get statistics and documentation on who has completed the course