The game "Student life during corona"
Help to make student life a little easier right now
The game was developed by sikresiden.no together with students, to make student life a little easier over "the last stretch" as this spring is called. Themes in the game include: study techniques, coping with stress, loneliness, time management, being active, life's ups and downs, and how to sleep well.
These universities and colleges offer the game to their students
Those who complete the game can win a MacBook Air
The game has both national and local high-score lists.. At the end of the semester in June, three national winners will be drawn, who each get their MacBook Air. They are drawn among those who are certified (received five stars) in all the modules of the game. There will also be other competitions with different prizes in the playing period until the summer.
- How to start playing
Download the Attensi Skills app
Enter code: studentlivet
- Register (first time) with: name, your place of study and mobile number, enter code from SM
- Log in: mobile number, enter code from SMS, tick "Remember me"
You can also play from a web browser
Registration and login are the same as if you use the app, see above
- Questions and answers
If you have any questions other than these, contact your place of study. See contact points below.
How to play anonymously
When you play anonymously, your name does not appear on the highscore lists and you do not participate in competitions where you can win prizes.
- Go to settings in the game and activate "I want to play anonymously".
You do not want to play from the app, but from a web browser
Use this url: studentlivet.attensi.com
- Enter "studentlivet" as a company code, and register with a mobile number
Problem: You don't receive a code when you want to log in
Check the following:
- Have you written a mobile number instead of a company code?
- Mobile number must be entered without spaces. Have you done that?
- Have you tried deleting the app and downloading again?
- Have you tried all the above? Contact help at your place of study (see contact points below)
Problem: Your modules and points have disappeared
There has been an error in loading information to the app.
Delete the game and download it again, and it will come back. If not, contact email@example.com.
Problem: You can not duel with other players (not available yet, coming soon)
To unlock the duel feature, the player must be certified in the first 3 modules of the game.
Problems playing from PC
See FAQ to play on PC
Contact points for questions about the game
- ANSA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HINN: email@example.com
- HiØ: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HVL: Studentradgivinga.email@example.com
- LDH: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHH: email@example.com
- NMBU: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NMH: email@example.com
- NORD: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NTNU: email@example.com
- OsloMet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHS: email@example.com
- UiA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VID: email@example.com eller firstname.lastname@example.org
- How the game is made
When creating the game, we first asked the students themselves what they need help with, and together with groups of students, we created the content. Students from OsloMet, NTNU, HINN, NMBU and UiO have contributed.
The game is quality assured by professionals from universities, colleges and student organizations.
- Students have previously enjoyed similar games
3500 buddies played a similar game from sikresiden.no last year, and 98% liked this way of learning useful things